MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Edits and assembles final visual/audio program material; ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors technical quality of end product;
- Assembles recorded footage into a finished project that matches company’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting;
- Brings sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story;
- Tests all equipment to determine technical quality of recording, audio and lighting apparatus prior to operation in the field; Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client;
- Edits footage – Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects;
- Continuously discovers and implements new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Diploma in Film Studies / Cinematography or any relevant field;
- A minimum of 2 years of similar previous work experience;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team;
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages such as Premiere, After Effects, Cinema 4D and Final Cut;
- Comfortable with Adobe PHOTOSHOP and ILLUSTRATOR;
- Proficiency with camera equipment;
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
If you are a skilled Videographer with a passion for quality and precision, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.