MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and maintaining creative technical solutions for our websites executing both UI and UX solutions.
- Modifying or developing new back-end features and plugins, custom functionality and theme integration.
- Can effectively understand business requirements into features & functional outputs
- Collaborating with other teams to resolve bugs and support needs and requests.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for complete work
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years of experience with web development at a professional level.
- Working experience with CMS such as WordPress and Drupal technologies.
- Knowledge in NodeJS and NPM package ecosystem.
- Responsive and mobile first development
- Working knowledge with version control tools (GIT).
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Testing knowledge of cross-browser and multi-device compatibility (and how to fix issues)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Access to online Learning platforms such as Udemy.
- You will be provided a working tool. (Mac Pro)
- You will be provided 4 hours free time per week to learn/document on new Technology.
- Opportunity to develop and diversify your skills.
- Ergonomic workspace.