Looking for your new challenge in the IT field?
Come join our IT Team where you will get the chance to work in a dynamic work environment, meet people daily and get the opportunity to learn and acquire new skills!
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (NON – EXHAUSTIVE)
Let’s see what your main focus will be:
- Install and configure hardware, peripherals and mobile devices.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems.
- Troubleshoot and solve hardware and software issues.
- Be present and available to users requiring technical assistance.
- Work on on-going IT projects as assigned.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Higher School Certificate.
- Professional Certifications and/or Diploma in IT field.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in Windows and Mac environment.
DESIRED SKILLS & TRAITS:
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and spoken English and French.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Pleasant interpersonal skills.
- Ability to do multi-tasking.
What’s in for you?
- Possibility to learn and acquire new skills.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Transport facilities will be provided.