Automation is at core of our digital transformation journey to modernise our manufacturing systems. Be part of this amazing adventure by joining RT Knits LTD and contribute to redesigning existing business tasks to deliver even more valuable results.
Let’s see what your main focus will be:
- Work with departments to identify, analyse and document the business processes.
- Standardize and improve the current process.
- Prepare documentation for software developers |RPA developers (PDD)
- Follow up on effectiveness of improved business processes put in place
- Be part of a training program to make sure that changes are known to all stakeholders
- Be trained to be a trainer
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc in Management or related field
- A professional experience of minimum 1 year in related field
- Experience in Textile environment would be an advantage
DESIRED SKILLS & TRAITS:
- Knowledge of process management
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team
- Reliable, proactive and dynamic
- Ability and willingness to learn new technical skills and new technologies
- Ability to work in a tight deadline environment, possess strong organisational skills in respecting project planning
What’s in for you?
- On the Job training
- Possibility to learn and acquire new skills
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Transport facilities will be provided