We are looking for an Housekeeping/Office Attendant to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform all cleaning functions including the washing, vacuum-cleaning, sweeping and dusting;
- To clean and ensure all waste paper baskets are emptied as and when required;
- Keep the office, kitchen, meeting rooms and employee washroom clean at all time;
- Ensure cleanliness of all equipment;
- To attend visitors, staffs and meetings in making tea and coffee twice a day;
- Follow all health and safety regulations;
- Any other related cognate duties.
Desired Education & Experience:
- Proven working experience in the field;
- Minimum SC or below.
Desired Skills & Traits
- A person with a pleasant personality;
- Neat and professional presentation;
- Good physical conditions;
- Willing to work odd hours when needed.
All applicants should have a clean Morality Certificate not exceeding 6 months.