- Assist in accounting, preparation of management account and allocation of payments;
- Assist in processing of invoices, record monthly journals entries for specific and recurrent items and ensure that accruals and prepayments are systematically monitored;
- Prepare monthly schedule and analyse the variance report with explanatory notes;
- Maintains inter-company balances by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies;
- To provide assistance to the accountant/Senior Accounts Officer;
- Prepare VAT returns and reconciliations;
- Assist for Bookkeeping, maintenance of the General Ledger and posting;
- Analysis of cost variances and reporting to the senior management;
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register;
- Reconciliation of inter-company current accounts;
- Assist for preparation monthly management accounts;
- Assist external auditors during audit process.
Desired Education & Experience
- ACCA Level 1 completed.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
Desired Skills & Traits
- Competent in numerical analyses (Excel) and the production of written/presentation outputs;
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good written and spoken English and French;
- Result oriented person;
- Good presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools;
- Pleasant interpersonal skills;
- Ability to do Multi-Tasking.